Felix Azazel's Head of Security App
I probably could not express in under 1000 words how much I stand by my recommendation, but I'll try.

I've worked many shifts with Felix and seen them improve over that course of time into someone entirely deserving of the beret.
They've always been fair to antagonists in regard to their punishments and their chances to do something great with their gimmick or rp.
When working with others I've seen them consistently show great skill in guiding others whether new players or experienced as well as a good grasp on mediation and delegation.
I've seen them take the initiative to train new members of security and do so in a manner I've always thought improved the round for them and gave the new recruit a great intro to the department and how to have fun in it.
When dealing with the crew I've never seen them be dismissive, they always maintain a polite and welcoming attitude which extends to anyone they talk to, not just those they're comfortable with.
When they do get overwhelmed or are not in the best mindset for playing security, I've never seen them push themselves into refusing to cryo or pushing themselves to play "for the application" or out of some feeling of obligation to their team.

There is also their desire to improve which I think is their greatest strength. The very few times I've seen them make any mistake or fall into a bad habit they've always not been defensive or flippant after hearing any advice and take it to heart. I think this is one of the most important aspects of a command position since you can't always make the best rulings on things so it's good to listen to your team and others to help educate your decisions and playstyle.

Overall, I'd give this one a +2 if I could but the slider only goes to +1 so I can only raise it that high for someone I'd have no qualms with getting the beret.
Until I manage to find a crowbar...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Felix Azazel's Head of Security App - by Wander - 09-27-2022, 05:43 PM
RE: Felix Azazel's Head of Security App - by 0oze - 10-23-2022, 01:14 AM
RE: Felix Azazel's Head of Security App - by Cal - 10-26-2022, 12:53 PM
RE: Felix Azazel's Head of Security App - by mab - 10-27-2022, 03:50 AM