Felix Azazel's Head of Security App
Good officer, but really bad habit of talking down about people post-round.

Would like to see this not happen anymore before I'm positive on this. Currently neutral.
a bit iffy on this app for the same reason cal mentioned. but im sure u can improve on this!
(10-26-2022, 12:53 PM)Cal Wrote: Good officer, but really bad habit of talking down about people post-round.

Would like to see this not happen anymore before I'm positive on this. Currently neutral.

(10-27-2022, 03:50 AM)mab Wrote: a bit iffy on this app for the same reason cal mentioned. but im sure u can improve on this!

I acknowledge my mistake. I let my frustrations get the best of me and I talked about experiences in a way that wasn't considerate of others. Going forward I'll be focusing on how I talk in the discord and try to cut down on my complaining in general, since that tends to bleed over into un-healthy discussion.
I haven't had a bad experience with them they're always polite and willing to talk even when I'm an unknown character. Good with escalation and great with RP.
+1
Felix is just very good at what he does in the Security world weither it is a nice and calm round or a tense one where life is at stakes.
He keeps a cool head in any situation there is and he's always talkative in Security comms and with anyone on the station (Command and all).
The thing I really appreciate with Felix is that he is always there to support others, being a leader often time taking the "Commander" role and aiding any of his fellow crewmembers, and collegues in Security weither it is training or to answer any of their questions in finding the best way to bring peace on station and help anyone in need.
He is thoughtful, lenient, harsh when it calls but most importantly, fair.

He helped me in giving me a massive boost of confidence and a very much needed refresher on the rules of 'How to be the best member of Security you can be' making me want to continue playing it and improving, and I thank him a lot for that. So for me it is an easy big +1.