Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Let's talk Antags (Those we have and those we don't)
yayay Time to be WRONG

Allowed antag: Changelings
I love changeling. I do. I love the Thing, I love their freak ability to look off their limbs and scuttle across the ship. They’re disgusting, disturbing, and perfect in every single way. Except for the fact that they’re impossible on rp half the time. You gotta escalate to eat people. Cool! You sting them with capulettium at some point, your would be dinner sees the screen turn white and there they go into medical screaming that you drugged them. Or if you’re the unlucky victim who played along congrats: your rp was “Im so hungry, Im sorry.” And… that’s about it. You’re a sad monster who has to eat people. Yay..?
I won’t lie! It’s neat the first time. It just gets old so fast. Something that could be so interesting and is all otherwise great! Flops because it’s rp is very limited honestly. Maybe if it took more inspiration from the thing it’d be different but what can you really do besides the múltiple lings thing.
TLDR:
“Im huuuuungry, Im so sooorry…” me too, friend. Me too.

Banned Antag: WIZARDS
Chaotic, very dumb, VERY funny. We sometimes get nukie gimmick rounds, and what I would GIVE for a wizard round. Longer destruction, more stress, more ICEE BRREEAHM, and of course their silly little hats. Long term in RP or regularly in RP? Would never happen. They’re TOO good and too destructive. They would annihilate Morty. This said a big dopey funny gimmick for a quick round, and by god am I a sucker for the interrupted serious rp round where we have your edgy dorks, your sad boy doctors, and goofy clowns suddenly have to deal with the force of four wizards. It would be the funniest round of all time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's talk Antags (Those we have and those we don't) - by Meowgical - 11-29-2022, 01:28 PM