Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Surplus ops showcase!
> Love the idea!
> In my opinion, the Egun in the longarm loadout should get swapped out for something more syndicat-ish like maybe the Scout's Bellatrix SMG, old hunting rifle, amplified vuzuvela or maybe some of the newish Cog's blasters.

> Also, maybe we could make the nuclear disk more important in this gamemode somehow, like for example if having completed all objectives + having the disk gave you an even faster win, or if the amount of objectives could be reduced in favor of having the nuclear disk mandatory to prime the bomb.

Thanks for the feedback! I spoke to cogworks and they were pretty adamant about having none of their recent stuff show up in surplus ops, so I've stuck with only using the older energy weapons- if they change their mind I'll add them but for now I'm not going to go against another coder's will.

The idea of the auth disc being relevant is absolutely something that's occurred to me, though for the reasons stated in the older thread I've yet to work it into the mechanics of surplus ops

Messages In This Thread
Surplus ops showcase! - by NightmarechaMillian - 08-29-2022, 06:21 AM
RE: Surplus ops showcase! - by Kotlol - 08-29-2022, 06:27 AM
RE: Surplus ops showcase! - by UrsulaMejor - 08-29-2022, 06:38 AM
RE: Surplus ops showcase! - by Chatauscours - 08-29-2022, 07:24 AM
RE: Surplus ops showcase! - by NightmarechaMillian - 08-29-2022, 08:55 AM
RE: Surplus ops showcase! - by nefarious6th - 08-29-2022, 09:11 AM
RE: Surplus ops showcase! - by Jakson - 08-29-2022, 08:59 PM