Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
[MERGED PR] Severely reduces brute/burn healing from cryox, increases healing from...
What happens when it's late in the day, pop is low, and there's no doctors in medbay? Or if the doctors have been murdered?

I'm on the fence about this.
(09-08-2022, 06:14 PM)Washbasin Wrote: What happens when it's late in the day, pop is low, and there's no doctors in medbay? Or if the doctors have been murdered?

You can still heal yourself, it just takes longer. These changes give cryox pretty robust crit healing (and honestly if youre at the point to where you really need that deep crit healing and end up dying despite the help cryox gives you, you probably deserve to die anyways.)
(09-08-2022, 06:14 PM)Washbasin Wrote: What happens when it's late in the day, pop is low, and there's no doctors in medbay? Or if the doctors have been murdered?

You should probably die in such situations when youbtake high amounts of damage and land in deep crit.

Being able to easily get out of high damage numbers without medbay is really bad. And you just need welding fuel and a chem dispenser for cryxo.