Head of Security Application for Otto Stockholm
Lightbulb 
Usual character name: Otto Stockholm
BYOND username: Your Milk Cookies
Discord username (if you are on our discord): MilkCookies#2351 
Recommended by (if applicable):
Goon servers you play: 3 and 4

Reason for application: I want to try HoS because I really enjoy playing Security in Goon and I always like to try new things. It sounds like a challenge and I want to take it on.  Sleeping bee

Security experience (300 word minimum):I really enjoy playing security and its what I play 90% of the time. I usually favor giving people fun roleplay opportunities and while also trying not to annoy them by being in their hair while they are working. When I'm playing security I kind of just do what I want as I don't really have a repetitive schedule that I have to follow. It's fun patrolling and I love talking to crewmates. When someone calls security to an area I always drop what I'm doing and head over there to solve the issue. I cooperate with my fellow officers as any sec officer should and I always find it enjoyable to work together as a team to accomplish a greater, or more difficult goal. I like coordinating with my team and getting the bad guys where they belong. Six feet un- I mean, in the brig, soon to be let out... And so they commit.. more.. Crime.. Oh well! It's all part of the fun. I like to think on all the shifts I go on, both my officers and the crew can both count on me to complete a task that is given to me. When officers are stuck in a situation I usually give them suggestions or ideas and help each other get unstuck. I've always admired the HoS and when one showed up, I always followed their orders and payed attention when I heard their loud and stompy boots nearby. Thankfully I'm quick to adapt and when a fart situation arises I know that I can work with my security team to fix it. And usually make it out alive.. So In conclusion I always work well with others, and I can get along with just about anyone, I communicate with my team, and I know how to follow the chain of command. And most importantly I'm just here to have a good time.  space bear

Answer two or more of the following:
  • What advice would you give to other sec players?
    As a Security Officer you should always listen to your higher ups and don't abuse your authority! People look up to Security for protection and they see us as people they can trust.
  • What was one of your favorite security moments? (Either playing as a sec officer or interacting with one)
    One of my favorite security moments is one time when the whole security team decided we wanted to just unleash our inner Security Assistant and ticket every little thing. We ended up with mass amounts tickets, all over the station, for the poor janitor to clean up.
  • What game improvements or changes do you think would benefit security players?
    Having me as a Head Of Security... Sorry. Big improvement would be allowing Security Officers to have a DONUT VENDER IN THE SECURITY OFFICE! Oh it would boost their moral and keep them nice and fed throughout the entire shift.
  • Describe any differences in your playstyle when part of a full security team and when being the only security officer.
    Surprisingly I prefer to play on lower populated servers, as for when I do I usually play Security, and most of the time I am the only one. When I am by myself I am definitely more Social and go around checking up on all the stations, starting conversations, and giving people good RP scenarios. When I have a security team, I usually stick with my officers, I check up on their being, and I'm usually the first one on scene when someone sends an alert or requires back-up. I communicate with my team when I give out tickets and when and where I'm at.
Answer one or more of the following fun questions (because it's important for the HoS to be fun):
  • Write a poem to convey your thoughts on security/NanoTrasen/space/bees/anything related to SS13.
    Berets are red,
    Berets are blue,
    The staff assistants shampoo,
    Space lube taboo.  (I tried my best.)
  • What's a security gimmick that you've ran or wanted to run?
    Always wanted to have a "Pajama Day."  Morty
  • Draw a picture!
Previous bans (while this will not affect your application lying about it will): None.
As a good friend of Milk, and a fan of his character Otto, I belive that Otto would be one of the best HoS! >big grin I play with Milk a lot and can confrim that he takes the security role seriously, is actually really good at it too, taught me a few things in security and how to play goon in general. His character Otto- the most coolest space pirate out there, would fit HoS perfectly, with their serious and professional attitude, along with their intimating desgin. I love the character Otto, and enjoy intractin w/ them on goon. I hope that Milks character gets approved for HoS, It would be so cool to see Otto as badass as they can be 😎!! +1
Otto is an upstanding member of security that one can always trust upon, to do the job right. Situations get the needed amount of seriousness, be it clown highjinx up to full on Syndicate assaults. Having Otto lead the Security team would be but a small upgrade as they are already the heart of any sec team they are on.
Milk has been a great security officer while not being too strict or being too carefree, they give reasonable brig times or tickets and warnings if you do something wrong one before they brig you. Great officer would get arrested again.
I've had the pleasure to play multiple Shifts with Otto in the past, and every single one of them was a blast.
Otto is a reliable and well organized shot-caller in situations where the rest of the station is in utter-chaos.
It's a good thing when I can ask a fellow Officer for some backup and get a reliable and competent colleague to help me out with what-ever I'm currently dealing with.
Otto knows how to deal out appropriate punishment for crimes and cares more about making a round/shift more fun for both the Antagonists and the rest of the crew, instead of valid-hunting every Antagonist he comes across.
I enjoy both working with and against Otto, depending on my role. It's always a fun and interesting experience to play with someone that actually knows what they are doing.

I personally think Otto would make a great addition to the current list of HoS' that take care of the stations.
I've seen and worked with Otto a lot since my first time playing on Goon 4 and they've always been an extremely reliable and attentive officer.
Otto takes reasonable action against antagonists, never being too harsh or lenient on the bad guy, leading to an overall more fun experience for antagonist, crew and security alike. I always have a good time when seeing Otto on the security team regardless of my role on the station and I think Otto would make a great HOS, since they seem to take the initiative when it comes to leading a leaderless team of officers and have always taken advice given to them to heart.
I've played with Otto a good bit before and have recently reconnected with him in terms of our playtimes/seeing him on Goon 4. He is a pleasure to play with and see on the team. Otto knows his tools, is fair in sentencing, and knows when to press issues and when to drop them. His greatest strength in my view is his communication. I never have to wonder where Otto is or what he is doing. He communicates regular, keeps in touch, and checks on other team members. I can also say I've seen him display extraordinary patience in which a gimmick was being run at his expense, but he took it in stride. He's also quite well at enabling and participating in RP related stories.

I would still like to see you in action a bit more and get some more time with you, but I am going to give a +1 here, as I am very sure I would just be seeing more of the same.
Otto is great with communication, great with RP, and is inclusive. They know their stuff and play security regularly. I really enjoy seeing them as security and would love to see them as HoS.
Otto is a reliable and well-organized leader in situations where the rest of the station is in chaos and disorder. by the way, Otto takes reasonable measures against antagonists, he is never too harsh or, on the contrary, too kind
We really appreciate the time and effort you put into this application, but have decided to deny it due to overall mixed feedback from the admin team. You're welcome to reapply in 60 days!