Bob Guy Mentor Application 2: The Sequel
+1 he very good player and a great hos, i consider the very robust and knowledgeable of both the game and rules
(08-26-2022, 04:43 PM)Reaper90202 Wrote: Quote: I refuse to let you die in this medbay
Usual character name: Bob Guy
BYOND username: Reaper90202
Discord username (if you are on our discord): Craftsdwarf#1160
Recommended by (if applicable): Me Myself and I
Goon servers you play: Bombini, occasionally Heisenbee

Well. Bombini closed. Took a break for a while and want to update this info that i play on g3 now since 2 isn’t correct info. Everything else should still be correct though, and i do still want to help out around here!
My fondest moment of seeing Bob teaching someone was on a round that I was a sleeper agent. I had plans, you see, and those plans just so happened to involve telesci! So I went there, armed to the teeth, just to see that Bob was teaching a new guy how to handle the godforsaken teleportation computer. I wait for a bit, but he keeps on teaching. I threaten Bob because I was getting impatient, and he just kept fucking teaching. I attack him so that I can stop waiting and get access to telesci, then he beats the shit out of me and keeps on teaching because the new guy managed to get himself stuck in the void.

He's a good teacher, and he's damn dedicated to the craft, too.
+1 from me
+1 Bob is helpful, funny and makes the game fun and fair for those he plays with. As HoS he enforces justice while also making it fun for the suspect instead of valid hunting and murdering someone instantly on the confirmation of an antag role as I often have seen other HoS and security officer players do.
We really appreciate the time and effort you put into this application, but have decided to deny it due to some concerns regarding your behaviour. You're welcome to reapply in 60 days!