Thehman03's Mentor Application
Usual Character Name: Random, i hate keeping one RP Mindset round after round. May have slight variation from preset names.
BYOND Username: Thehman03
Recommended by (if applicable): N/A
Times Available: Mon-Fri: 4/5:00 PM to 9/10:30 PM

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum): I just want to help people get through the early times of their space adventures easily and happily, having fun the whole way through, so as to keep them playing. It's always great to have some fresh meat to whip into shape, almost like making little soldiers of fun, except not beating them, because that would be wrong.

My game experience is a good one, i have played for quite a while, starting in late 2012, September or October, on other servers, I've seen a lot of things go awry, had a lot of fun, kicked a lot of ass (as antag of course). I enjoy playing security, and always respect the brig, when people leave timers unset,i set them for a reasonable time. I know quite a few recipes due to me playing chef and loving it, especially when I've got an accent, makes for good rp, pretending not to know english grammar properly, being devoted to cooking,i also play barman a lot, need to keep the station drunk to prevent them seeing all the carnage around them. As medical personnel i usually just do my job, reattaching limbs, finding new and exciting genetic abilities. I can usually hold my own in a fight, at least for a little while, and i think i can answer most questions on weapons, tactics and fighting styles. As an antagonist,i enjoy backstabbing trickery and silent kills, unless I'm supposed to die a glorious death, in which i get my spacker and go hunting for the finest game of all: humans. Especially fun as the chef, because you can hunt for food! I can give tips on how to be stealthy, how to get items, how to get off the syndicate station, which can be difficult for a new player, trust me, i doubt im the only one who got lost there the first time I played syndicate. Speaking of syndicate and stealth, once i played a round and merged with the crew as a sec officer, i only got caught during endgame when the detective saw my SWAT gloves, i can give good advice on infiltration techniques, if one asks for such.

Your opinion of Shrek (5 word minimum): First one was fine, but had flaws, second was one of my top 10, it went downhill from there.

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will): One ban, my idiot friend decided to take my keyboard and type something very inappropriate, logs found evidence that i attempted to stop him, unbanned the very same day.
Oof, im stupid, Forgot to say that on weekend i am available from 10-11:00 AM to 11:00 PM-3:00 AM. frown
It's a no for now, but only because nobody posted to endorse/oppose your application. Try again if you like.