Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Wrestler gene with drawbacks
Rainbow 
Because of the rarity of either spawning as a trator, spy etc and getting the belt, or spawning as a wrestler only on action mode as a late join antag, i think there should be the option to have it as a gene much like how Self-Biomass Manipulation exists as a way to Phase. Obviously giving it just as is will be pretty overpowered, so i suggest that it has disadvanteges like Self-Bio. I think it should disappear when the player enters low health (Much like Gamma Ray Exposure) but instead of disappear until the player gets to full health i propose that it disappears entirely from the active mutations and/or a higher cool down on the abilities. These drawbacks can be removed by empowering it. I think it should have a high stability cost at around 30-40 so it's more risky if you don't want to stabilize it and choose to empower it.

I don't think it should be specifically named "Wrestler", maybe something similar to "Physical Strenght Enchancment".

Edit:
I think the ability should not be avaible as a potential gene, and the only possible way to obtain it should be with combinations, i propose a combination between "Gamma Ray Exposure" and "Physically Fit"
"Machogenic Enhancement", or "Flairian Genetics" even

Aside from it sounding really fun and chaotic, I'm not sure if something like this will get approved anytime soon because people really seem to dislike non-antagonist ways of receiving wrestling abilities. It's becoming a whole thing.
Rainbow 
(08-26-2022, 07:40 AM)Deep-Freeze-Defender Wrote: "Machogenic Enhancement", or "Flairian Genetics" even

Aside from it sounding really fun and chaotic, I'm not sure if something like this will get approved anytime soon because people really seem to dislike non-antagonist ways of receiving wrestling abilities. It's becoming a whole thing.

You have a point, since i mostly use the wrestler abilities to fight monkeys in the ring, i can see how it can become a problem if someone would be to get it out of their genes. So i made an edit to my original post for it to be attainable only by combinations.