Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Cyborg Damage
It would be neat if damaged cyborgs exhibited some of the same problems that humanoids do:
  • Leaking oil occasionally on shell damage
  • No tracking of it like we do blood, just a small chance for it to make a stain
  • Zapping people who touch them on wiring damage
  • No burn damage or anything, just gives you that shocky slow debuff for a few seconds
  • Random grinding noises or glitchy beep booping

Kind of a flavor change and not terribly necessary, I just think cyborgs bleeding oil is neat. I would very much welcome comments and criticisms below, maybe we can make this idea better?
(08-24-2022, 10:20 AM)Kamikaze Mongoose Wrote: It would be neat if damaged cyborgs exhibited some of the same problems that humanoids do:
  • Leaking oil occasionally on shell damage
  • No tracking of it like we do blood, just a small chance for it to make a stain
  • Zapping people who touch them on wiring damage
  • No burn damage or anything, just gives you that shocky slow debuff for a few seconds
  • Random grinding noises or glitchy beep booping

Kind of a flavor change and not terribly necessary, I just think cyborgs bleeding oil is neat. I would very much welcome comments and criticisms below, maybe we can make this idea better?

So basicly ARTIFACT POWERCELLS!
would be a fun flavor thing to make the game a little more alive.

lol at the artifact cell comparison too; imagine getting injured and just leaking more of whatever reagent when moving. this cyborg is made of Cat Drugs and Glitter.