Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tasers are bad. Stun bullets too.
Make Tasers adjustable like phasers. The higher the power per shot, the bigger the effect.

If you want to be able to stun someone in one shot, set it to full power and it will. But you'll get one shot.
Only people this really effects is the Captain and HOP, anyway. Noone goes Sec anymore.
PeacekeeperPete Wrote:Only people this really effects is the Captain and HOP, anyway. Noone goes Sec anymore.
I think Eguns should stay how they use to be. Eguns should be one of the better weapons on the station and if you are being stupid enough to get caught by the captain while you are doing something bad well you should have been prepared.
Is it just me, or does it seem like the server pop is lower after this was implemented? It seems to me the balance between sec and traitor is broken now.
There are a lot fewer cops for sure but to be honest the new guns are hardly underpowered, unless the bad dude has a gun as well one stun is still more than enough

I think sec just needs to be more fun and varied, rather than focusing on them being anti-traitor, but I'm not sure how to approach that idea
Actual laws to follow?
Remove tasers completely? Replace with rubber bullets/ tackle and subdue feature? No one fines because you can't force someone to draw out money since 5 minutes is nothing. Most don't arrest small crimes because they harmless and no one reported it as annoying.
Really there is nothing but silly things that could make security fun again.
I have to admit when I'm HoS and I am hunting a traitor I just grab a shotgun instead of a taser. I would most likely be killed if I used a taser. Plus with the taser nerf I don't really arrest anyone now because it's too much trouble to chase someone down for hacking a door or punching people so I only focus on traitors. If anything the nerf has made it so I only go after traitor now because they are the only real problem big enough to chase down. That might be just me though.
Interestingly, Honolulu Police Department's tasers are of higher voltage due to the fact there are so many meth heads in Hawaii but low amount of gun violence.