Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Permanent Mental Damage -Bubbles
Bug 
Usual Clown name: Usually Bubbles, or something unassuming. (I will murder).
BYOND username: TacticalBananaE
Recommended by (if applicable):
Goon servers you play: Goonstation severs 1/3, or 2/4 as backup.

Clowning Experience:

I disguised myself as just a goofy staff assistant, helped people, had fun, assisted, and more. I met a quartermaster pal that was new to the job. I taught, befriended, and gained his trust. He believed in me, he knew me. I murdered his other friend, also a quartermaster, and brought her body to a alien ruin in space. I led him there under the guise of an adventure. We killed aliens, and the prize at the end? His friend. It's only me. I can be his only friend, he betrayed me. He must repent for his sins. I called the detective to the scene, and since I had gloves on, HIS fingerprints were all over the body and nearby weapons. As they were taking him away, I put on my clown mask, farted, honked my horn, and said: "p r a n k e d ."

And a year and a half of more successful shenanigans including but not limited to: Renaming the A.I. 'poop', falling into a crusher and dying, slipping on an oil spill 20 seconds into the match, then sliding and falling onto a glass table with a glass cup on it promptly cutting off my leg, and half of the other, Medbay didn't treat me because I was a clown. Also I farted once.

Answer one or more of the following:

? What advice would you give to other Clowns?
Be the biggest asshole you can, while getting everybody to think its not your fault, like 'accidentally' releasing methed up enraged monkeys into Medbay, or commiting murder while under the influence, so no charges can be pressed. Or just be too silly to arrest!

? What was one of your favorite Clown moments? (Either playing as a Clown or interacting with one)
Stated above

Answer one or more of the following fun questions:

? Suggest a new clowning tool or gadget (i.e. bike horn, canned laughter)
Fadrusher: A fake seemingly open door, ideally placed in a place like the entrance to Security (So a bunch of people run in.) but upon hitting the open door to free loot, it was a TRAP! There is no loot, no gear, and no 'Queen of England', only a REAL door closing in on them, trapping them for a while, and dealing some brute damage, providing the Clown enough time to pull more pranks, or run away. (If used on an open door/door the Clown has access too, the Clown can open/run through like normal, but the pursuers will not.)

? What's a prank or gimmick that you've always wanted to pull off?
Setting up various canisters of vomit and space lube around the station in hidden areas near security, with a remote detonated bomb attached to each. I would get an officer to hit me, then I would "unleash the wrath", say something, let out a booming, genetically enhanced fart, then blow the walls and unleash vomit and lube about Security.

? Draw a picture!
I have good art skills, so I won't do this one.

I have a personal OC trademarked gimmick of saying random bogus. Example: "What a dinglewop." Absolute RobenHohmehr." Each has a meaning, but nobody else knows.