Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Locking Blob Interface Abilities
While playing Blob the other day I was frantically trying to micro manage to hold off the crew to stop myself getting killed. A problem that I kept running into and eventually lead to my death was the icons moving around because I was clicking so much. They would constantly shuffle and move places, I would often get confused while trying to fight off the crew because I would click to where I thought an ability was but it was replaced with something else and that would lead to extra seconds which I didn't have looking through the icons to find the correct one, only for it to then move again a little later because another ability shuffled places.

Yes you could just blame me for clicking and dragging, but when you're under attack and have multiple areas that require constant ability changes and different situations all popping up at the same time, it leaves little room to perfectly click without moving my mouse a little bit on accident and changing the ability location, which would lead to more confusing and more frantic clicking and abilities shuffling around because everything is further going to shit and you can't recover.

I'd like to suggest a button to lock the Blob interface so it can't be accidently rearranged by clicking and dragging, so people like myself who haven't mastered hotkeys and completely perfect timing with the mouse under high pressure don't end up in worse situation.