Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite ANTAGONIST item.
Well I did the favorite NON ANTAG WEAPON.
Now we are doing favorite ANTAG item.

Why items and not weapons? Cause..... there is more fun in items.
This includes any weapon too so have fun with it.

I'll start:

Clown Car.
It's the most fun antag item to cause mayhem, fun for the security to start a car chase and kidnapping people is hilarious.
FIT THE WHOLE STATION IN THE CAR THEN DRIVE IT AROUND TILL YOU CRASH!
I like the Wire tap, what is the point of being an antag if you can't hear sec wanting your head?
(08-14-2022, 08:15 AM)Kotlol Wrote: Well I did the favorite NON ANTAG WEAPON.
Now we are doing favorite ANTAG item.

Why items and not weapons? Cause..... there is more fun in items.
This includes any weapon too so have fun with it.

I'll start:

Clown Car.
It's the most fun antag item to cause mayhem, fun for the security to start a car chase and kidnapping people is hilarious.
FIT THE WHOLE STATION IN THE CAR THEN DRIVE IT AROUND TILL YOU CRASH!
Nah even more fun than that is drive it into space and abandon it just beyond the station. Or the into the crusher or wait until the escape shuttle is about to land. 

But as far as my personal favorite antag weapons either the csaber or katana are fantastic. Especially if if you manage to get limb dismemberment down with the katana and your dueling mechanics with the csaber. 

I hardly ever take them though way too many other great tools and as a clown main I am usually more interested in using my traitor gear for scavenger hunts or other cheesy gimmicks.
katana with combat knife on nukies
i am a butcher knife enjoyer
and the clown car or mini bible if i feel like doing something goofy
A fuck ton of AP ammo for the detectives gun.

BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP
The c-saber!

I'm a star wars nerd, and I tend to prefer melee options over ranged. Also, the reflect is bonkers.
The agent card.

Just having a second personality with access-stealing capabilities is just absolutely usefull in many situations.
katana
(08-15-2022, 03:42 AM)Lord_earthfire Wrote: The agent card.

Just having a second personality with access-stealing capabilities is just absolutely usefull in many situations.

And if you have a way to make some credits quick, you can pick up sweet gear at the listening post to really get a lot of mileage out of that 1 tc purchase
Cloaker then stealing all the thermals on station so i can spook peopl
I mean, there are lots of things I love, that people have mentioned. The fun of listening to sec tracking you with the wiretap. Running around with impunity with the cloaker, appearing to headpat and do crime. Using the chameleon projector to become a bee, or a screwdriver sitting on the ground that the secoff chasing you through maints passes by. Stealth storage letting you keep your horrible crime items when sec catches you.

But in the end, I'll join in saying the Agent Card is my favorite.

Not only is it incredibly useful, because it is. A new identity. Great. The same identity but now with AA because you got your grubby hands on the spare, and is untrackable by the AI. Doublegreat. But the best part is that it's one of those items that opens the door to an absolutely incredible amount of gimmicks, that would be impossible without it (Even moreso with the voice changer). I've had several rounds where people were sure I had admemes helping me out. But nope, just a bunch of beloved 1TC items.
(08-15-2022, 11:38 PM)Love Wrote: I mean, there are lots of things I love, that people have mentioned. The fun of listening to sec tracking you with the wiretap. Running around with impunity with the cloaker, appearing to headpat and do crime. Using the chameleon projector to become a bee, or a screwdriver sitting on the ground that the secoff chasing you through maints passes by. Stealth storage letting you keep your horrible crime items when sec catches you.

But in the end, I'll join in saying the Agent Card is my favorite.

Not only is it incredibly useful, because it is. A new identity. Great. The same identity but now with AA because you got your grubby hands on the spare, and is untrackable by the AI. Doublegreat. But the best part is that it's one of those items that opens the door to an absolutely incredible amount of gimmicks, that would be impossible without it (Even moreso with the voice changer). I've had several rounds where people were sure I had admemes helping me out. But nope, just a bunch of beloved 1TC items.

Guess I gotta learn to appriciate the agent card somehow.