H.O.S. Application (Canadian Pickled Fries)(and a rap)
Music 
Main character name: Ezra Elijah Elliot (Past: Jordan Johnny Jim)
BYOND username: TacticalBanana
Discord username (if you are on our discord): TacticalBanana#????
Recommended by (if applicable):
Goon servers you play: 1/3 mainly, but I might be on 2/4 rarely.

Reason for application: I love saving people from danger/helping them out, so this would allow me to unshit the shitcurity, shoot the bad guys, and make combat decisions to lead us to victory. In practice this means everybody hates me, I get mugged by the clown, never see a criminal, and get assassinated.

Security experience (300 word minimum): Not only am I like totally robust and stuff, but I have been playing for one and a half years (ish). I play detective mainly, but I do plenty of Security Officer too. I played like 2 rounds of Staff assistant, both I changed my job, or died before that. I also know Space Law pretty well, and always fight the nukies/blob. I got like 1 traitor round, and 2 conspirator rounds, that lasted a full round start to finish (Me dying included). So I don't do too much bad guy stuff, basically the perfect record, for the perfect dude. Detective has, and always will be my favorite though. I love the DetGadget hat, the other various shitty gadgets, the lung cancer and collapsing kidneys. I also love snooping on a crime scene, looking at the clues, shooting foos, drinking booze, [Music fades in, a rising rap tune, near the beat drop] neva loooooooozzzzzeeee, cause IM THE DET, IF I WANT, YOU GONE BE DEAD, DONT GOT A WARRANT, DONT CARE IM STILL IN DEBT. CAUSE IM THE DET (Chorus says eeecctiiivvee). TRYNA SHOOT ME WITH THAT DERRINGER? BOUTA GET HIT WITH MY PEACEMAKER (chorus says stuuuuunnnn). WE GOT NUKIES, FLUKIES. I GOT STAGE 4 LUNG CANCER! (Music stops, short record rewind sound plays.) WHat? wait wait noo ononon on ononno nono.

Answer two or more of the following:

What advice would you give to other sec players?
DON'T BE AN ASSHOLE

What was one of your favorite security moments? (Either playing as a sec officer or interacting with one)
(non antag on a roleplay server) I was a lawyer, and my client a 12 person changeling. My case was that Billy, inside that monster and amongst the 12 evil people, is innocent. Killing it, kills him, which is murder! Security promptly deemed me crazy, beat me, and apprehended me, then killed billy. Upon freedom I acquired a lazer pistol, and at gun-point held the H.O.P. hostage, until he made me an officer so I could right their wrongs, or announce how corrupt sec was. A man ran at me and flashed me, so I emptied my mag into him, killing him near instantly, but he did the trick and managed to briefly weaken me, enough for an attack. I was arrested, and deemed insane. I lost my job, went on the run, and tried to meet with the HOP, the person I held hostage, to get a new ID under the guise that I was some other dude. He didn't believe it.

What game improvements or changes do you think would benefit security players?
Mini security stations along the map, like that checkpoint near arrivals, but a little bigger and with a cell.

Describe any differences in your playstyle when part of a full security team and when being the only security officer.
As a part of a full security team, I usually patrol key areas, and check maintenance every once in a while, until I get called. As the only security officer, I acquire every possible mildly useful item, shove em all in 7 boxes, then walk around, with like every possible item I need, and all the armor, to be a one man army.

Answer one or more of the following fun questions (because it's important for the HoS to be fun):

Write a poem to convey your thoughts on security/NanoTrasen/space/bees/anything related to SS13.
Canadian Pickled fries. Canadian Pickled fries. Canadian Pickled fries. Canadian Pickled fries. Canadian Pickled fries. Canadian Pickled fries. Canadian Pickled fries. Canadian Pickled fries. Canadian Pickled fries. Canadian Pickled fries. Canadian Pickled fries. Canadian Pickled fries.

What's a security gimmick that you've ran or wanted to run?
Setting up a room, that locks people in upon entering. Chase a criminal or 2 into it, and boom. Don't even gotta bring em to the cell block, just throw a flashbang in, loot em, keep em for a bit then let em go.

Draw a picture!
Too lazy.

Previous bans (while this will not affect your application lying about it will): {BASED ON MEMORY} In my first 3 months, I had very little idea of the boundaries, rules, or how to not accidentally plasma flood Medbay and get a 3-day ban. I got a lot of bans such as not knowing which words were allowed, (No I didn't say racial slurs, or anything that can really hurt people.), I didn't know whether I could murder this guy or not, so a lot of light bans ensued, the worst being a 3 day ban for calling myself a r-slur. And jokingly calling an in-game friend a whore.

3-6 months in, I knew the boundaries, knew what i could say, do and how to play the game. I was a little gremlin goblin shit fiend, so I got a couple bans for minor griefing, like naming the A.I. 'Poop' as the Chief Engineer, plasma flooding the M.D's office (Nobody was hurt), and some warnings. I also got de-limbed for trying to get a Admin Staffie to drink neurotoxin.

6-16 months in, I was now your average player, I had my favorite jobs, played some antag rounds, and rarely got even a warning. The only exception being that now I was playing the Roleplay servers, and some people had to correct me on the rules, but nothing serious. I haven't got a warning in months (Far as I can remember)

Oopsie My Byond username is wrong and I can't delete thissssssss ooooopppsssiiiieeeeeeee. It's TacticalBananaE. Welp I blew it.