Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*slap
Ok so like forever ago I found out that if you *slap and then immediately do another emote it removes the time limitation between each emote so you can go to town farting on people or whatever. No one ever really cared since you couldn't do anything important with it but now you can suplex people into mush so it's pretty bad.
Klayboxx giving up his time honored secret of farting people into oblivion to save everybody else.
It'll be ok :(

This is a sad day and also needs to be fixed.
Chike101 Wrote:Klayboxx giving up his time honored secret of farting people into oblivion to save everybody else.

Truly a sad day.

Though its either remove it or people suplexing you to a pulp

Though it would be nice for some kind of feature to allow you to do this with the emotes that make noises. perhaps some kind of serum?
Lavastage Wrote:
Chike101 Wrote:Klayboxx giving up his time honored secret of farting people into oblivion to save everybody else.

Truly a sad day.

Though its either remove it or people suplexing you to a pulp

Though it would be nice for some kind of feature to allow you to do this with the emotes that make noises. perhaps some kind of serum?

If some sort of potent syndicate burrito caused you to have shotgun farts for like two telecrystals, I'd totally buy it :yosbutt:
Only if it carried the risk of sometimes blasting your ass off.
The secret has finally been revealed, I like being able to infinitely fart and slap but I guess its finally time, rip.