Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make voice changers more useful
Voice changers are cool, but as it is now, you can't impersonate the AI/borg or anyone who's dying/stammering. Why not have the voice changers let you pick a type of speech (gasps, states, stammers)? It could either be done from a menu or by doing *state, *gasp, and *stammer.
i like the stammering/gasping thing

you could totally scream about a changeling/traitor and end up getting people murdered
I like this idea, but just to let you dudes know you can totally stun yourself with something in order to stammer wink
Could we also let the voice changer change appeperence? Imagion a guy in an skull mask killing people and making the crew believe that they kill them selfs.
epicdwarf Wrote:Could we also let the voice changer change appeperence? Imagion a guy in an skull mask killing people and making the crew believe that they kill them selfs.

What? No.
Why not? It wouldn't effect gameplay, it can lead to fun gimmicks especially if you could alter your speech with it on, and allow traitors to carry out tresion with out the ugly as ass looking mask.
Letting the mask change appearance would be pretty dope. Mix it with the chameleon suit and you can be literally anyone.
I think stealth items need a boost, so yes

How about the ability to let it change appearance by smacking other masks with it.

I.e, smack owl mask with voice changer, voice changer is now an owl mask
UrsulaMejor Wrote:I think stealth items need a boost, so yes

How about the ability to let it change appearance by smacking other masks with it.

This and the stammering/stating etc. could make it MUCH more useful.
Chike101 Wrote:
UrsulaMejor Wrote:I think stealth items need a boost, so yes

This and the stammering/stating etc. could make it MUCH more useful.
agreed.