Caroline Soupes HoS application
+1
While Caroline says they play classic only occasionally, I've seen them play sec there quite a few times and they usually strike me as one of the more reliable officers on the team.

I'm sure perspectives and expectations for RP HoS are different, however my two cents is that someone that can be level headed in classic chaos can probably hold their own for RP and stay level headed.
Worked with soups a lot on security, they've always been an amazing officer, and on fridays, a great HOS! I honestly thought soups was already a HOS because of how well they work with sec. They communicate well, they're kind, they bring intensity when needed, but also know how to relax and take things slow, something I'd like to see from more heads.

+1, keep up the good work soups!
+0.5

Haven't played with Caroline too recently (hence the +0.5, kind of my fault if anyone's), but I have never had a negative experience playing with Caroline, she is reserved and a rather relaxed officer to play with. Hearing good things above relating to her experiences on HoS Fridays makes me more confident in this recommendation.
Recently saw them keeping their cool on a hellish Friday as hos. Good soup +1
We really appreciate the time and effort you put into this application, but have decided to deny it due to overall mixed feedback from the admin team. You're welcome to reapply in 60 days!