Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
flip bugs
Its possible to flip onto tables and flip though glass walls and break into/out of places, such as the gen pop cell
you can also flip though walls by flipping on someone from a chair
Flipping through windows using tables requires some gear, it's not like everyone is going to do it. The cooldown is long enough that you can't flip back and forth. And many places don't have tables on both sides of a window, so you can't go in and out at will.

Windows and glass doors can be crossed in a ton of ways, if you have the right gear/spot/another mob. I Like to think of it as a feature more than a bug.
Flipping onto tables is intended. I don't know if flipping through windows was, but it's hilarious.
working as intended
You're flipping so fast your body becomes less dense allowing you to phase through things.

But sometimes a limb gets left behind unsmigghh
stuntwaffle Wrote:working as intended

You can flip onto the SE table in solitary after breaking the window. Solitary ain't so solitary anymore. Could probably be fixed by adding a wall there, or stop peeps from flipping diagonally.
Sundance Wrote:

You can flip onto the SE table in solitary after breaking the window. Solitary ain't so solitary anymore. Could probably be fixed by adding a wall there, or stop peeps from flipping diagonally.
*SW embarrasment
Don't get me wrong, flipping over tables is fun as heck, but it seems to me that once everyone figures out how to do it, it's gonna need to be changed to tables that have a clear line of sight or something.

Also the urge to yell out HARDCORE PARKOUR is hard to ignore.
atomic1fire Wrote:Don't get me wrong, flipping over tables is fun as heck, but it seems to me that once everyone figures out how to do it, it's gonna need to be changed to tables that have a clear line of sight or something.

Also the urge to yell out HARDCORE PARKOUR is hard to ignore.
...brilliant idea for a suicide.
Sundance Wrote:

Never fix. In fact put a pair of athletic shorts in there just so Sundance must compulsively start every round by removing it.
Marquesas Wrote:
Sundance Wrote:

Never fix. In fact put a pair of athletic shorts in there just so Sundance must compulsively start every round by removing it.

I never knew you required athletic shorts to do the table-flip. Now I'll be definitely removing them for whoever truly deserves solitary. Thanks for letting me know marq!!
You are -no irony- the worst, more boring hos.
Clarks Wrote:You are -no irony- the worst, more boring hos.

And you are incredibly easy to annoy. Cry harder. [Image: yosbutt.001.gif]
Sundance Wrote:I never knew you required athletic shorts to do the table-flip. Now I'll be definitely removing them for whoever truly deserves solitary. Thanks for letting me know marq!!

<SpyGuy> Doesn't really make a massive difference since you can't tableflip out of the reclaimer anyways.