Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your favorite NON ANTAGONIST weapon
Space... has alot of weapons out there to defend yourself.
While the syndicate provides some interresting weapons for it's members to get a hold of...

There is just something about the guns we can find without access the black market.
So my question to you all.. what is your favorite weapon that you can get your hands on without using Antagonistic Tokens?

Note: You can say anything from a pair of siccors to "The self destruct device in the debris field"
May it explode, shoot or disable. As long as it can incapicitate a player it counts.
Artifact obtained weapons are allowed too (like a hotdog bomb or owl bomb obtained from them)

For me... it's simple.
The peacekeeper gun from the detective. Yes the one you manually have to cock the hammer.
As it takes skill to use it, if some staff assistant knocks it out of your hands and tries to use it.. they will most likely have a problem using it since only a few (like myself) can use it effectively and fast. And the fact it's good lethal and non lethal options. Immune to EMPs and fast reloading makes it my favorite weapon I can get.

So what is your favorite non-antagonist weapon?
The humble Zip Gun, easy to make on short notice and can back fire on you, what more do you want?
I love the zip gun because of that. So many times Ive tried to use it against a syndie or some other antag and it just blows up in my face.

Otherwise I just like the classic fire extinguisher. Bonks good.
I present to you the humble banana peel. You joke and laugh at the clown as he intentionally trips himself on them but wait till you are having a high speed foot chase and he drops one right in front of a vending machine or glass table.
perhaps the pulse rifle? its fun to send staffies flying, it just makes my day!  Sleeping bee
First word of the original post
(08-08-2022, 01:10 PM)DioChasek Wrote: I present to you the humble banana peel. You joke and laugh at the clown as he intentionally trips himself on them but wait till you are having a high speed foot chase and he drops one right in front of a vending machine or glass table.

I love the banana peel, I always pick one up if I see one. 

Vending machines alone without banana-slip-prologue are a close second.

Slam guns and related shells are pretty cool, been having a lot of fun making them.
Staple gun

Laying about for the taking, probably doesn't win the fight but it does have lasting effect :3
A zipgun loaded with an MRPT rocket that some nukie dropped.
It's all or nothing.
I see alot of Zipguns, Banana peel I saw coming at one point...

And just Space being a weapon..... Unless you are on OSHAN.
On oshan you have the trench though, that's basically guaranteed lethal
The hat.
(08-09-2022, 05:05 AM)Mouse Wrote: The hat.

Elaborate.
fire extinguisher, god knows how many times it has saved me from either space or fire and is really god to bash skulls open
Oh airzooka is also crazy good.