Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
reddit
(08-07-2022, 08:37 PM)Witherael Wrote: ok, cut the fancy talk. all you need to say is its privately run and that if the admins are all liberal, then im just gonna have to suck it up.

and there you have it folks! after 15 posts in this thread the "weh weh the libs are mean" lede has finally been unearthed
(08-07-2022, 10:23 PM)Waffleloffle Wrote:
(08-07-2022, 08:37 PM)Witherael Wrote: ok, cut the fancy talk. all you need to say is its privately run and that if the admins are all liberal, then im just gonna have to suck it up.

and there you have it folks! after 15 posts in this thread the "weh weh the libs are mean" lede has finally been unearthed

is there another term thats more politically correct? left wing and right wing just sounds stupid in my opinion.

what a day when one is offended by that which they are. i dont say liberal out of disrespect, but rather out of classification. i would not be butthurt if i was called a liberal, nor a conservative.
I'll be honest here. I disagree with some of the ruling on this server.
But guess what?
I disagree with alot of things, but I will not break the rules since it's not a turn off to me.

Let alone the admins are mostly chill and will explain how your offense is related to the rules.
As someone who was falsely banned on games by "BIG COOPERATIONS" (Since bans were automated and if you were targeted by a bots reporting you, you get instantly banned for a week. Even streamers suffered from it)
When I try to ask what did I do wrong exactly? All I get is: "Here's the terms of service and rules, read them all full and find out"

When I once broke a rule on accident. The admin calmly explained wich rule and how it was tied to my offense.

As for chosen by pope stuff and political allignments? The pope stuff is BS, you aren't chosen like that.

Anyhow... politics is a landmine to even mention. Since it's being meme'd to hell and back and strawmanned.
Politics is on a spectrum. And best kept far away from goonstation!
This thread is not productive. Locked.