Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a most grievous cyborg bug.
Cyborgs like to keep in fashion, but many jumpsuits and exosuits will not show up on them.

for example: the only exosuit that shows up on a cyborg i know of is the biosuit.

it seems that the only jumpsuits that work on cyborgs is the regular colored jumpsuits (and i think the morgue suit).

why is this a problem!?? because i can't wear my reindeer sweater and khakis and a christmas hat as Santa's Little Helper Bot for christmas!

also it really just limits the creativity of wearing clothes for borgs.

it'd also be swell if cyborgs could wear shoes and gloves.
Judge robes also show up, but yes, borgs need to be able to wear more things.
I can confirm that this annoying bug exists.
For instance, the HoS jumpsuit and basic armor dosent show up on borgs, same for the lawyer suits.
I miss my lawyer suit
Borgs can no longer wear the party princess dress, this is a catastrophe.
still happening, It is pretty weird, I have also noticed that you can see your arms/legs/chest and stuff in a tile that never goes away as a cyborg, almost like it's an inventory you are not meant to see, and you still cannot wear anything other than plain jumpsuits, labcoats, the mortician suit, some hats, and the judge robe.
still happening, It is pretty weird, I have also noticed that you can see your arms/legs/chest and stuff in a tile that never goes away as a cyborg, almost like it's an inventory you are not meant to see, and you still cannot wear anything other than plain jumpsuits, labcoats, the mortician suit, some hats, and the judge robe.
er, whoops I reloaded the page cause my connection died and apparently had already posted
I can confirm that cyborgs cannot wear the mario suits.

This was a very depressing thing to discover. Now, I was also a fatborg when I tried to wear it, so maybe that was a contributing factor, maybe not, but I doubt it.
Exosuits work generally, however you have to take them off and put them on a few times for the sprite to fix.

also, if you put them on before choosing your module, then choose your module it messes them up.