Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The lawbringer's owner should have a way of triggering "I AM THE LAW"
Sometimes the right tool for the job is a medium sized explosion, centered on you, that destroys your weapon.
Please no. Consider that it just kills you and makes a hole in the hull, and generaly goes against HOS guidelines. Genuinly, I cannot think of a situation where an HOS would want to use that.
(08-02-2022, 04:23 AM)Chatauscours Wrote: Please no. Consider that it just kills you and makes a hole in the hull, and generaly goes against HOS guidelines. Genuinly, I cannot think of a situation where an HOS would want to use that.
idk when theres a rampager and you cant stop them giving them your gun to gib them would be funny
(08-02-2022, 05:01 AM)Froggit_Dogget Wrote:
(08-02-2022, 04:23 AM)Chatauscours Wrote: Please no. Consider that it just kills you and makes a hole in the hull, and generaly goes against HOS guidelines. Genuinly, I cannot think of a situation where an HOS would want to use that.
idk when theres a rampager and you cant stop them giving them your gun to gib them would be funny

Consider it a last minute option! When a rampage antag could kill thousands, you go: "I AM THE LAW!" Run and grab the antag and go Saibaman/Chiaotzu on them.
Blowing yourself up and them.

Or throw the lawbringer at them and blow them up, gibbing them.
HE but it actually is effective
(08-02-2022, 06:25 AM)nefarious6th Wrote: HE but it actually is effective

it's okay, he'll be up again before you know it
Stealth merge it and tell nobody and watch as HoS’s start gibbing themselves