Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
lets add more contagious diseases!
so, i was looking at the viruses page on the wiki, and i thought to myself "Why dont we have more contagious diseases?"

if you look on the wiki, the only contagious diseases are the cold and flu and  necrotic degeneration.

perhaps we could make the cold easier to obtain, or we COULD make more contagious diseases!

food poisoning should be contracted through food poisoning, but also could be passed on to someone through vomit or contact, for example.

if you have any ideas, please put them in the comments!

Thank You.
please no, we removed pathology for a reason
The problem with pathogens is that in the past, it always caused grief, I like the idea of it... but the reason why diseases like Kuru and food poisoning aren't contagious is because people will spread it for yucks.

Pathology was removed cause when it was around..., every round someone in patho "accidently" started a spread of "LOL FUNNY DISEASE THAT DOESNT KILL YOU" (as ZeWaka says)
To the point that every one security had to wear a mask every round to not spread a disease... also this was SMACK MIDDLE IN THE CORONA CRISIS.
Honestly at this point, I would not mind the pathology rooms be converted into something else or just removed in general.
pathology is like a concentrated version of chemistry where a lot of chems are designed to either instantly kill/kill over a long period of time and may or may not include funny text messages to accompany them. pathology only serves a singular purpose