Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Forks, spoons and knifes to lunchboxes?
Lunchboxes bought with spacebux or spawned by the trait might have things you can't eat without one of these. And they have 3 unused storage spaces.

It might not be a great idea, but it might make eating some food like soup easier.
Plastic utensils, because we can't afford better.
Nomnitool that can swap between spoon knife and fork
(07-28-2022, 10:24 AM)Ikea Wrote: Nomnitool that can swap between spoon knife and fork

now there's an idea
(07-28-2022, 06:28 PM)babayetu83 Wrote:
(07-28-2022, 10:24 AM)Ikea Wrote: Nomnitool that can swap between spoon knife and fork

now there's an idea

And when emagged gives a knife setting.

now there's an idea

I have this combination Fork/Spoon/Knife for my camping kit. One side of the utensil is a spoon, the other is a fork, and the leftmost prong of the fork has a serrated knife edge. It's green plastic, but very sturdy.

Anyway, I think Nomnitool should be a separate PR. And it's really friggin' funny. I am all for putting utensils in lunchboxes, though, since they can spawn with salsa dip bowls (spoon), salads (fork), mashed potatos (fork), etc.

It'd also be cool if they spawned with a full Water Bottle too.
(07-31-2022, 06:53 PM)Roninnozlo Wrote:

now there's an idea

I have this combination Fork/Spoon/Knife for my camping kit. One side of the utensil is a spoon, the other is a fork, and the leftmost prong of the fork has a serrated knife edge. It's green plastic, but very sturdy.

Anyway, I think Nomnitool should be a separate PR. And it's really friggin' funny. I am all for putting utensils in lunchboxes, though, since they can spawn with salsa dip bowls (spoon), salads (fork), mashed potatos (fork), etc.

It'd also be cool if they spawned with a full Water Bottle too.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08KSNQP9N?tag...ade%20fork
Even better like this but a swiss army knife for silly eating.
can we just yknow
get a spork like a normal corpo