Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Reusable Agent Card
Agent card should have the ability to set name/occupation/style again, opening up more options a traitor can use to use stealth to their advantage, to avoid security teams today that will track down people by name with scary efficiency.
If you want the Agent card to be changed constantly, then it needs a new value.. since now it's usefull. The reason the agent card is CHEAP is cause you can use it only once...... But if you want this feature.. we need a "Special Agent card" that costs more credits.
(07-27-2022, 06:19 AM)Kotlol Wrote: If you want the Agent card to be changed constantly, then it needs a new value.. since now it's usefull. The reason the agent card is CHEAP is cause you can use it only once...... But if you want this feature.. we need a "Special Agent card" that costs more credits.

Fair, a resettable ID card would be a different item, it’s just a matter of how much it would cost, 2-3 bad guy tokens
(07-27-2022, 06:22 AM)Jakson Wrote:
(07-27-2022, 06:19 AM)Kotlol Wrote: If you want the Agent card to be changed constantly, then it needs a new value.. since now it's usefull. The reason the agent card is CHEAP is cause you can use it only once...... But if you want this feature.. we need a "Special Agent card" that costs more credits.

Fair, a resettable ID card would be a different item, it’s just a matter of how much it would cost, 2-3 bad guy tokens

I was thinking more of the line 4-5 since it's a pretty powerfull way to avoid detection...
The one card you have to be tactical with.
This new card you can change on the fly, going in as one person and coming out as another. It combos well with alot of stealth. 3 is a BARE MINIMAL.
2 would make it everyone's choice over the original and the the normal card would be: "Oh I got 1 TC left.. let's spend on it since why not"
Yeah I like the idea of reusing the card we had a PR for it last year but it got closed
https://forum.ss13.co/showthread.php?tid=16746
Depending on the rng at the listening outpost the agent ID is either alright or incredibly good at 1 tc. I wouldn't be opposed to a reset ID feature at an increased tc cost however.