Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
[CLOSED PR] Counterrev implants no longer convert players. the amount of counterre...
(07-23-2022, 08:41 PM)DimWhat Wrote: I feel like this encourages sec to beat people to crit to make sure they aren't a rev.

If someone is a non rev and does something that makes sec suspicious of them being a rev to the point of assault, chances are they deserved to be beat up anyways, if sec is beating up someone just because theres revs somewhere then Im pretty sure that constituents as grief and regardless is a good way to get your allies to be enemies.

(07-23-2022, 07:53 PM)nefarious6th Wrote: no feedback on implementation for now; though I do like the mad dash to preserve loyal crew asap, and that security wouldn't be able to just jab someone and know if they're a head rev based on if the conversion works or not (it's like fishing!)

In this pr I kept the shock indicator and text for head revs, so you will still be able to tell immediately if someone is a headrev, I removed the shock indicator for normal revs though.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PR] Counterrev implants no longer convert players. the amount of counterrev impla... - by Ikea - 07-24-2022, 07:44 AM