Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Add a flashlight to the NTSC space helmet
I think it should have a flashlight ability like regular secoff helmets or really any space helmets, I find it a little silly that NTSC doesn't have anything for lighting up areas from start. Though technically hos doesn't start out with any flashlights but there are thermal goggles in the hos locker. I think it'd still be neat if they got a flashlight module in that helmet smile
NTSC getting a night vision helmet seems more fitting
(07-20-2022, 01:03 PM)Ikea Wrote: NTSC getting a night vision helmet seems more fitting

Agreed, Nightvision or Infrareds
Eh, NTSC gets no slow-down and space proofing. I feel like they are already a bit on the strong side with their gear and having some sort of weakness is good. You can always counteract that weakness with a standard security helmet.
you could also just ask the hos for nvgs
i just take the thermals that spawn on sec or ask for some to the hos
Alternately, you can stick your head in a disposal outlet and then press the lighting button twice to make everything fullbright.
(07-22-2022, 04:50 AM)Mouse Wrote: Alternately, you can stick your head in a disposal outlet and then press the lighting button twice to make everything fullbright.

That sounds very much like an exploit
(07-22-2022, 05:34 AM)Ikea Wrote:
(07-22-2022, 04:50 AM)Mouse Wrote: Alternately, you can stick your head in a disposal outlet and then press the lighting button twice to make everything fullbright.

It also gives you AA!

And if you set DNR, you can see the AI laws.
(07-22-2022, 02:17 PM)Mouse Wrote:
(07-22-2022, 05:34 AM)Ikea Wrote:

It also gives you AA!

And if you set DNR, you can see the AI laws.

Sounds too complicated I will just use a crayon.
a flashlight module would be nice