Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
revisiting egg farts oh boy
hey remember this travesty of a pr?

what if we just made farting an overdose effect or something, idk, spitballing; maybe you start farting once you have >10u of it in ya

just a thought
NegativeMan
We really wanna go down this road again? But in all seriousness overdose threshold is a good compromise tbh, I don’t know why no one brought that up in the original spicy thread.
Overdosing means there is now a way for criminals to force you to fart besides fartonium again.

I can already see someone cuffing someone to a chair and putting a bible under them and then go:
"Every minute command doesn't give me the ransom, I will force feed them several eggs, TIMES TICKING! We don;t want to evoke god's wrath huh?"

Ooh wait.. that doesn't work.. but still a good idea!
this would mean that if you had too much egg in you medical scanners would say "egg - 20 OVERDOSE" in red text which is very funny
(07-20-2022, 09:15 AM)Flaborized Wrote: this would mean that if you had too much egg in you medical scanners would say "egg - 20 OVERDOSE" in red text which is very funny

“Doctor am I alright?”
“No son we have to remove your butt and your stomach, for both you and for the good of the station.”
(07-20-2022, 10:33 AM)DioChasek Wrote:
(07-20-2022, 09:15 AM)Flaborized Wrote: this would mean that if you had too much egg in you medical scanners would say "egg - 20 OVERDOSE" in red text which is very funny

“Doctor am I alright?”
“No son we have to remove your butt and your stomach, for both you and for the good of the station.”

I'm sold
(07-20-2022, 08:08 AM)Kotlol Wrote: Overdosing means there is now a way for criminals to force you to fart besides fartonium again.

I can already see someone cuffing someone to a chair and putting a bible under them and then go:
"Every minute command doesn't give me the ransom, I will force feed them several eggs, TIMES TICKING! We don;t want to evoke god's wrath huh?"

Ooh wait.. that doesn't work.. but still a good idea!

eggs already make you fart