Head Of Security Application for Aspect1111
Hi. I know you remember my comment because I started playing HoS on Goon 2 this past week. You made a comment in game, "Those RP nerds ruined my application by giving me two -'s" to which I replied that I was one of those people who commented. You were silent and then said you'd prove to me you were a decent sec player.

Well, I'm back. I never gave you a +1 or -1. I said it was feedback. I late joined a round by 17 minutes only to find that you had once again used packets to hack into the HoS locker to get the egun (and weirdly take the boots even though you said you needed the egun [something you already have as a captain]) to deal with an antag. Then you proceeded to packet hack into the armory locker to get a req token for a full sec load out as well, again, to deal with *one* antag. Now I know it's classic and a lot of stuff on classic is different than RP, but I would hope as the Captain you wouldn't immediately resort to hacking into two different lockers to get extra gear ontop of what you had been given at the start of the round.

You should be able to work with what you're given, not give yourself an even greater upper hand. 

The thing that put me off the most was the fact that you were fine and willing to complain about the negative feedback you had received on your app, in game, to one of the people who had commented on your application. 

This does not make me think you are ready to be a HoS.

So my neutral feedback is now the -1 that you said I gave you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Head Of Security Application for Aspect1111 - by Shiiba - 08-11-2022, 10:24 PM