HOS Application | Walter Malt
Usual character name: Walter Malt
BYOND username: Mr_Sandman02
Discord username (): Spookysoul111
Recommended by (if applicable): N/A
Goon servers you play: 3 / Morty and 4 / Heisenbee

Reason for application:I wish to become an H.O.S so i can practice ingame leadership skills

Security experience (300 word minimum): I've played security officer many times whilst playing ss13, i've gotten into some combat scenarios but most of them were
just chasing people down with a taser. I've been able to become a beneficial member of the security team during shifts and sometimes even a necessary one.
I have little to no experience with the detective role or it's equipment, but i do know how to do forensics work on bodies.

Answer two or more of the following:
What advice would you give to other sec players?
Never give in to bribes, because if they would have to be doing something REALLY bad towards the station to need to bribe an officer.

Describe any differences in your playstyle when part of a full security team and when being the only security officer.
When in a group, i can be more confient in going into risky situations, or taking on greater threats, as i know i have a team working behind me. But, when i am alone
i know to be more careful and cautious when taking on a enemy, especially if it is a Changeling/Wizard/Vampire/Arcfiend.

Answer one or more of the following fun questions (because it's important for the HoS to be fun):

What's a security gimmick that you've ran or wanted to run?
A gimmick i ran with one time wasn't exactly a SECURITY one, but it was close enough to a security gimmick, I was playing as the "Fashion Police" and i would ticket
people i thought had bad fashion sense, repeated offenses of having bad fashion taste would be a small fine, and that was about it for the round.

Previous Ban:

I don't exactly remember when, but i did get daybanned once for spamming the AI laws at the end of a round, there were a bunch of AIs, around 9 or 10 of us, and we
all were spamming the AI laws at the same time at the end of the round as a joke.
We really appreciate the time and effort you put into this application, but have decided to deny it due to lack of community feedback. You're welcome to reapply in 60 days!