cliff hos app
Usual character name: cliff (Anderson)
 BYOND username: Mr mack
 Discord username (if you are on our discord):teog
  Recommended by (if applicable): none
Goon servers you play: goonstation 1
 Reason for application: I want to try the hos experience
 Security experience (300-word minimum): I consider myself a good sec, I mean I help people and arrest traitors, spies, etc. I have a lot of experience as a detective and some experience as a sec officer apart from that I don't really have anything else to add  
Answer two or more of the following:
What game improvements or changes do you think would benefit security players?: I would improve the cells because they are rather basic
What advice would you give to other sec players?: get yourself some spy stickers they are very handy.
Answer one or more of the following fun questions (because it's important for the HoS to be fun): What's a security gimmick that you've run or wanted to run?: a sec officer without arms or legs

Previous bans: none 

bee
I believe I remember seeing you around but I dont think you have enough experience to play hos at the moment. Plus this application is pretty bad.
Security experience (300-word minimum):

Your app is definitely not 300 words.
I don't recall seeing you play as security, and your application seems to be missing parts like the 2 questions and fun addition like an example of a sec gimmick you'd like to do
We really appreciate the time and effort you put into this application, but have decided to deny it due to lack of community feedback. You're welcome to reapply in 60 days!