Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ava rages about micros
This is probably a topic that's been talked over plenty already but I just want a place to express my opinion on the matter. Normally having someone sprint into sec, med, qm, whatever, and perma ending my round would have me kinda annoyed but overall not upset. However, I've finally graduated school, and now have a job that is very time consuming, leaving me with only a couple of rounds before I have to get off. I'm sure I'm far from the only one with little time to play anymore, but to spend my few or only round getting gibbed 5-10 minutes into the round because someone had to leave or didn't want to play traitor and bought 12 micros. Now, I'm not saying they should be removed but I really think something should really be done to prevent them from peoples games that early, whether it be adding an arm time or limiting how many you can have in you. Also, yes, I did just get micro'd 6 minutes in by someone that "was lazy" and if that person reads this, I'm not mad at you.

Tldr: micro bad, ava mad
I am going to be honest an 11 or 12 microbomb play can be fantastic to pull off if and only if you take your sweet time making life hell for the station to the point where you have sec actively gunning for you for the damage you have done without any traitor gear and when they finally snap and kill you and you take them with you *chefs kiss*.

But boring max micro meatheads who do that with no build up in the opening minutes of a round are turds.
I mean on classic it's pretty normal to get killed without much interaction a few minutes into the game. I think this falls under "life risks".

On RP, this should certainly be ahelped.

Beyond that, the player takes thenselves out of the game as well. It's not like with easy black powder that they could just ruin the game for everyone.

With the value of some crew lives against a traitor lifw, i don't see much of a problem here. It ends the round for you, but a big hole in the station sure does contribute to the other players rounds.