Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Medical outpost outside bar
I think one of the reasons nobody ever seems to use this outpost is because nobody knows if a doctor is nearby when they're at the bar.
If windows were added where I've shown I think that people would be more willing to use it.
[Image: mT1soRz.png]
I didn't even know we had that! Next time I'm a doctor I'm going to spend the entire shift there
The most useful thing in there is the morgue chute. Force the doors open and you have a fancy evacuation tube from the north wing of the station when the very likely nuke has blasted away most of the western connecting corridor.
scamtank Wrote:The most useful thing in there is the morgue chute. Force the doors open and you have a fancy evacuation tube from the north wing of the station when the very likely nuke has blasted away most of the western connecting corridor.
By which you mean a shortcut for arriving doctors to get to medbay/complete a patrol circuit from medbay/piss off roboticists\geneticists all the time by joyriding and triggering their corpse notice/a hilarious death when an explosion in space blows open the chute next to the disposals-warehouse catwalk.
It's mostly there for mischief and for resupplying your kits if you're a wandering medic.
I'll add those windows though.