Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chemicals to add to ???? floor pill bottles
A list of chemicals I suggest adding to the floor pill list: (in no real order) ((if any are already on the list, my bad))

• Helium - Funny voice
  • Atropine - Confused movement, minor tox damage.
  • Lexorin - Isn't used enough, removes need to breathe and minor tox damage.
  • Simethicone - Makes the victim unable to fart. Fiendish.
  • Strange Reagent - Non-dead things are minorly harmed by it or it could be extracted to be used in small amounts.
  • Yobihodazine - Same as lexorin but instead of tox, it's brain damage.
  • Aconitum - Isn't seen as much, would be nice to have another source than aconite flowers.
  • Amanitin - In small doses, not too harmful, might be good for floor pill.
  • Ants - I think these are already in? - if not add them... also spiders.
  • Capulettium plus - pretty harmless at low doses, makes them drowsy and mute.
  • Curare - isn't seen too much and at low doses (~1-3u) it shouldn't be enough to perma-stun for long, if at all.
  • Glitter - decays into histamine + sparkly effect.
  • Itching Powder - I think this one is on the list but if not, same reason as above but less sparkly.
  • Neurodepressant - This one mainly just fucks with you a lot without being directly harmful.
  • Pancuronium - Small doses are fine, same thing as curare.
  • Polonium - isn't seen often, micro dose only or death will be imminent, ~1u only.
  • Rajaijah - Unsure if I should include this but I think it's a fun one that causes chaos without too much harm to most.
  • Strychnine - Isn't seen too much and low doses are usually okay.
  • Uranium - It would be a nice third source of uranium, also isn't as deadly as you'd think to ingest.
  • Viper Venom - Isn't seen much.
  • Venom - I think this one is on the list but if not, same as Viper Venom.
  • Banana Peel - Transforms victim into a monkey.
  • Bee - When the new staffie pukes up a bee, they'll be bee-wildered.
  • E.Coli - Causes food poisoning
  • Liquid Plasma - Unsure about adding this as it's deadly but would be a great wrench to throw at medbay. - makes your lungs only able to breathe plasma.
  • Loose screws - Space Madness! Yay!
  • Mucus - Infects victim with the common cold.
  • Painbow Fluid - Turns them into a Cluwne (should be very rare)
  • Pubbie tears - Infects victim with Berserker
  • Rainbow Fluid - Turns them into a Clown (Should be rare)
  • Spider eggs - Baby spiders in your chest to be removed by medbay and then killed. Fun!
  • FOOF - Honest oppinion, foof is overrated and also very underused. it's about as powerful as clf3 when it comes to injesting.
  • Kerosene - Same as above but even less dangerous
  • Sea4 - Isn't seen/used often (however, it should be sparse in the pill since it's still basically gunpowder but with a bee)
  • Aranesp - I think this one is in? If not, why not.
  • Caledonium - Grants the "Scottish accent"
  • Curacao - Isn't seen much. (alcohol)
  • Ecto Cooler - Decays into Strange green goop which can let you see ghosts.
  • Essence of Elvis - Funny accent.
  • Fleur-de-lys - Funny accent.
  • Gin and Sonic - Decays into meth, also sonic quotes.
  • Grasshopper - Turns you into a roach person temporarily.
  • Grog - Very drunk - become pirate captain.
  • Hard Punch - Has a 20% chance to knock you back, similar to the effect of a pulse rifle.
  • Honky Tonic - Makes you honk and fall over like a clown for a little bit.
  • Ling Island Iced Tea - Same as Amanitin but booze
  • Mutini - I think this one is good fun to have in small doses, it depletes very fast at 1u per cycle.
  • Pizza - Liquid pizza that converts other things into pizza at 5-9u+.
  • Port - Funny teleport drink
  • Prairie Fire - Spicy booze
  • Sewage - if it isn't already in.
  • Sheltergrog - fun in small quantities
  • Squeeze - small toxin, small stun/vommit if consumed alone.
  • Strange Green Goop - Lets you see ghosts!
  • Suomium - Temporarily grants the Finnish accent mutation
  • Swedium - Temporarily grants the Swedish accent mutation
  • Innitium - Temporarily grants the Chav accent mutation
  • Triple Triple - I think this one is in? if not it's fun, why not.
  • Ageinium - Makes you OLD 0 mainly harmless?
  • Cloaked Panellus Extract - now this would be cruel to have in a floor pill ehehehe (makes it unable to be reagent scanned)
  • Colorful Reagent - Color fun
  • Diluted Fliptonium - Makes you flip off nearby people.
  • Ectoplasm - I think this one is in but ominous but ultimately harmless sensations of something that isn't there, i.e. the heebie-jeebies.
  • Fartonium - Farty party
  • Fliptonium - Spins your mob constantly
  • Grass Gro - why not. creates grass when applied to floor tiles.
  • Honkfartium - Farty party clown style.
  • Liquified Space Rubber - When you come in contact with a mob, both you and the mob bounce off of each other.
  • Pure Love - Makes you hug others
  • Reversium -  Temporarily grants the 'reversed speech' mutation
  • Sakuride - 1+ UNITS: Creates sakura petals when applied to turf.
  • Space Glue - Of course you'd find glue in the shitty drugs... darn kids sniffin glue...
  • Yee - halucinations (very rare)
  • Crime - Isn't seen often, might be fun to find in maint for crimers.
  • Disguiseium - The other fun thing to have in a floor pill. Mmakes the second most common reagent in a container look like the most common reagent.
  • Marteeny - Depleetes fast so why not.
  • Mimicillium - Needs to be very VERY rare, mainly a joke chem. (A sprite comes up to you and crotch-shots you before vanishing)
  • Transparium - Fun in small doses - Makes someone invisible for however long it was in their system.
  • Warp - Confusing fun in small doses.

That's the list, I know a lot of these are secret chemicals but I've only considered effect over status.
Let me know what you think and your oppinions etc.
Personally I think floor pills should have at least 2 full units of like 5 different chems from the entire list of chems. Well except maybe the instant gib chems.
Would make floor pills actually do something interesting instead of just like hurting a bit as they are now.
Personally I'd like to see some chems removed from floor pills.  Space ricin is basically a guaranteed kill even at floorpill levels.
Remove stuff that can kill from floor pills and only have them contain funny stuff, even rare once, as mentioned in OP.
You can view the list of chemicals floorpills are made out of here!
Under CYBERPUNK_drug_primaries and CYBERPUNK_drug_adulterants,
The game picks 6 units of 1 to 3 primaries each, and 3 units of 2 to 4 adulterants each.
(07-13-2022, 04:22 AM)Mouse Wrote: Personally I'd like to see some chems removed from floor pills.  Space ricin is basically a guaranteed kill even at floorpill levels.

(07-13-2022, 05:49 AM)HonkyDonky Wrote: Remove stuff that can kill from floor pills and only have them contain funny stuff, even rare once, as mentioned in OP.

Thats the thing. Floorpills should be like the russian roulette of pills. They are literal random pills that you find in grody places. If they kill you because you ate an entire bottle of them that's just how it goes. You'd have a pretty low chance of dying from just one pill.
I think if lethal chems got removed from designer drug floorpills I think I may cry a little. Agreed that the russian roulette aspect of it is the most fun; actually picking them up to eg. do science with is okay I guess but it should hardly be balanced towards safety
Ooogogohoooo I'm coding this
update: looking through these and a good few are already in, but I've gone ahead and added a majority. PR will be opened on september first at the end of the feature freeze