Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two cargo bay shipping bugs
Well, one might be a bug, the other might be intentional.

Firstly, when traders ask for pod components ("We're trying a new experimental pod construction technique" "Our ship yards are critically low on pod components"), the sale doesn't work. I put the components in a crate, gave it the correct barcode, and sent it out. No response. There wasn't even 10 credits for the crate.

Also, fresh produce crates. For some reason, the game pays out for a fresh produce crate with 20 items in it as if it had 43 items. And it's not that the crate spawns with more items than the shipping screen lists. They come with 20, just like it says. I'm just wondering if that's intentional, because of the LP where the guy made a ton of money moving fresh produce.
I've never seen, or heard about the first bug, im fairly sure that the crate you sent out was blocked by a pod or a person.
i'm fairly sure that you can only ship one part at a time or it will not recognize it as Pod Parts.
When you say pod components, do you mean like pod frames, or cargo bays? Because that tripped me up the first time too.
any component, so like a pod frame kit doesn't count if there are two in a single crate, same with the cargo bay kits and everything else
I just tried it again in my last round, and it didn't work. The crate was not blocked. It had just a single engine manifold in it.
Ship components are only the items you can add to an already created pod. Things like the locking mechanism and weapons should work.
Oh. But they're all labeled "components" in the ship component manufacturer. Maybe something could be done about that?

And what about the fresh produce crates?