Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A crumm(b)y suggestion: Food crumbs
I have many, many bad ideas and suggestions for food, but I think this one might actually be worth working out in detail: Food crumbs from eating too much. Just a little dirt particle that can be easily cleaned up by janitors that only appears when someone eats too much in a row; think mashing use-inhand until the entire box of donuts or the whole chef's buffet is gone. (You take a bite of the hotdog! (x3))

What it would do: 
Give the cafe a different way to become dirty aside from blood and vomit, so janitors have more things to be curmudgeon about
Create evidence for security, crew and kitchen staff to find food thieves (either through DNA scanning or kangaroo court), which should be fun in both classic and RP
Serve as a fun inbetween option for the ongoing talk of food rebalancing by adding a tiny consequence to overeating, without going as far as last year's rebalancing where food was given cooldowns (remember that?)

Lmk what you think. I dunno about the coding aspect but it sounds simple enough to add DNA to it.
I also think we should then add "choking" as a hazard for eating too fast.
Thus needing someone to HEIMLICH you or surgerically remove whats choking you as you are taking 02 Damage.

Heimlich would just be grabbing someone tightly or something.
This can also be avoided by taking a sip in between eating, but eating too fast will choke you and create crumbs! CHEW YOUR FOOD PEOPLE!
"These donut crumbs have the clown's grubby fingerprints all over them, we got that son of a bitch."

This'd be dope. It'd also be funny to see crumbs on the floor of different departments on RP, because of hasty snacks scarfed down behind a genetics console. More stuff for janitors to do is always good.
(07-01-2022, 04:49 AM)fungicidal Wrote: "These donut crumbs have the clown's grubby fingerprints all over them, we got that son of a bitch."

This'd be dope. It'd also be funny to see crumbs on the floor of different departments on RP, because of hasty snacks scarfed down behind a genetics console. More stuff for janitors to do is always good.

Infact... ignore the gloves blocking the crumbs, your spit is on the food! Thus your DNA will be over it too! SO THEY GOT YOU YOU BASTARD!
Of course if your DNA was altered it shows that up too!

NOW CHANGELINGS CAN MAKE FOOD CRIMES AND BLAME IT ON OTHERS! (Or genecists)
I can already see all the reports of SHITTY BILL eating donuts but no one can find him!
(07-01-2022, 08:46 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote:
How do you always have clips that live rent free in my head? Are you me? Am I you?