HoS Application - Archer "Jet" Bandog
im torn on this. I really really like the characters and you as a player, I have some fond memories of playing dead body the clown and aeon taking the time to revive and talk to me.
you mentioned working on getting better at not getting lost in the rp and that's one of my concerns addressed and handled I think.
my other concern though is that you will defend very hard for your metafriends even when they're an antag and you arent (sometimes even when you're an officer). and this is beyond the scope of just team arguments about punishments or how to treat the in-game consequences around certain players because of whatever greater lore they imagined.

I am thinking particularly of one round I played his and you were a roboticist with a friend who tried to frame me as someone discriminatory against silicons over general comms, which you participated in this. there is an uncomfortable rule 4-treading line that I believe anti-silicon sentiment can take, so the charge of me treating them like toys and whatnot for giving them the equality law wasnt one I felt was warranted or in particularly good taste especially since I made it clear at some point on general radio i wanted you two to stop talking about it.

this isnt like, the biggest deal to me, on its own. my particular problem I guess is this occured two weeks after a round where the same person charged me with being ableist which spun into a 60-minute shitfest on me; and here too, as bandog, you implicitly believed your metafriend in that I was bullying them for a disability versus that I was information gathering as a security officer and a member of your team.
I've still seen partiality to the same recurring characters, and not only just from you, but to say you play into it either knowingly or unknowingly captures my biggest concern at this time regarding your candidacy for hos.

Messages In This Thread
RE: HoS Application - Archer "Jet" Bandog - by nefarious6th - 06-29-2022, 02:16 PM