HoS Application - Quentin Salami
Originally I was just going to give you a flat +1 since what I've SEEN from you is qualities that I don't see from other officers often that being the willingness to teach and take your precious time to better other people's experiences BUT as I read over your application which is fine and all and reading your rather positive reviews on you It has come to my attention that some of the concerns that come with you are in my eyes at least valid after I take a proper second to think for a bit.

My intention here is to not bandwagoning here with a sudden "oh -1! BAD BAD!" No, I'm saying this purely to help you understand where I have concerns.  I think you are a good officer don't get me wrong but I do agree with Nile where he is saying there is a sudden SPIKE in inconsistency with behavior that's really good yes it's very sudden but good none the less but who it to say it will stay IF you get the beret hell even I am guilty of this one where I went through a sudden teach spree but the second I got Hos I kinda dropped that I'm still 100% willing to teach is just A. I don't often see new people and B. I'm way too busy to actually do that. But that's beside the point.

I want to let you know that I'm mostly concerned with Nile's post as to me knowing him he has the best eye for things like this and shills opinion on this is also very important with this, to me specifically. So while you did correct your behavior which surprisingly is not a quality I see often its nice to see and im pretty sure you can grow too as a person given time.

As for right now, I'm giving you a 0.5 FROM WHAT IVE SEEN you have been pretty positive in my eyes BUT ONLY FROM MY VIEW. BUT with taking in the people who I know are trustworthy enough NOT BECAUSE I'M FRIENDS WITH THEM again Nile's opinion to me with how he views people and shill Chayot's opinion for more of the same Is what warrants my concerns since they see things I don't see and they have 0 reasons to lie especially here. so in the end 0.5

Messages In This Thread
HoS Application - Quentin Salami - by elia2904 - 06-26-2022, 05:42 PM
RE: HoS Application - Quentin Salami - by Chayot - 07-05-2022, 03:02 PM
RE: HoS Application - Quentin Salami - by Lyfaen - 07-13-2022, 02:38 AM
RE: HoS Application - Quentin Salami - by Corny - 07-13-2022, 06:52 AM
RE: HoS Application - Quentin Salami - by Santa Shy - 07-18-2022, 07:57 AM
RE: HoS Application - Quentin Salami - by Caro - 09-05-2022, 12:34 PM