HoS Application - Quentin Salami
(07-05-2022, 03:02 PM)Chayot Wrote: Can't support this. 
[...]
Hi, thanks for your time in reading my app and writing your reply. If you think HoS is not for me it's ok, about the round in question I had my ears pulled and had a brief chat with an admin that told me my conduct was wrong so it's clear that I need to change on that side. That sayed this is outside of sec. I never did something like that playing as a security member. I acecpt all your critics exept from the part where you say "[...] they seem more intent upon executions". I asked about executions recently only in one round: was a gang round and i was not remembering all the rules that the wiki sayed about it and therefore I asked in the radio (next time I will check on the wiki directly). My doubt was on the rule that sayed "If a particular gang is responsible for stunning or murdering an officer, security may freely arrest or kill members of that gang". I was not remembering exactly how it was worded and for that I had doubt and so I asked. That sayed exeptions made for the active lings or killer wizards my execution count does not reach double digits for sure (I've even arrested instead of murdering one Head Rev once, since is not compulsory to kill them, the crew can win even if they are all arrested) because when I am an antag I really hate when I am spaced instead of arrested for minor crimes (even reiterated) or shot with lethal bullets instead of stuns. Killing like this is not fun for the antags in the first place but is not fun also for sec since if you space evrybody for minor crimes you will end up without nothing to do very quickly. For these reasons I do not like to execute. I only had a doubt about a rule. After I understood that killing was not obligatory I stopped asking and in all that round I did not killed anyone.
(more than that I do not think we played a lot of round togheter recently exept the gang one and the one from yesterday but I might be wrong about this)

If my conduct made your experience of the game less enjoyable I'm sorry and I can only promise a change. You don't have to belive me right away ofcourse, if by chance I will not get appointed as HoS I will have more than enough time to let you see my changes and maybe for the next app you will change your vote.

Messages In This Thread
HoS Application - Quentin Salami - by elia2904 - 06-26-2022, 05:42 PM
RE: HoS Application - Quentin Salami - by Chayot - 07-05-2022, 03:02 PM
RE: HoS Application - Quentin Salami - by elia2904 - 07-06-2022, 01:55 AM
RE: HoS Application - Quentin Salami - by Lyfaen - 07-13-2022, 02:38 AM
RE: HoS Application - Quentin Salami - by Corny - 07-13-2022, 06:52 AM
RE: HoS Application - Quentin Salami - by Caro - 09-05-2022, 12:34 PM