HoS Application - Quentin Salami
Can't support this.

Overall inexperienced. Not too communicative, haven't seen him brigging prisoners/antagonists too much.
More-so, they seem more intent upon executions. Beyond that, I've seen a lot of "bad" behavior from them.
They cleaned up their behavior a little, recently, probably in preparation for their application as HoS. Well and fine.

They often do stuff that is self-antag, on many occasions that I've interacted with them. In the after-round, they don't show up as Antagonist.
I kept quiet because I was willing to let him prove me wrong. Finally, today, I was shot with a Stun-round from a Zipgun by Quentin for no reason that I could discern.
And he kept trying to shoot me, as HoS. I knew he had broken into the armory already. Upon arresting him, he stated his reasoning as being that a Secoff attacked him.
Searching his bag yielded armory gear, AA, etc. on his person all in spite of not being an Antagonist in the after-round.

I don't think Quentin is a bad person, he just wants to have fun. And that's great, have fun. I just don't see this behavior translating into HoS all too well.
-1. I can't recommend Quentin as Head of Security as it stands.

Messages In This Thread
HoS Application - Quentin Salami - by elia2904 - 06-26-2022, 05:42 PM
RE: HoS Application - Quentin Salami - by Chayot - 07-05-2022, 03:02 PM
RE: HoS Application - Quentin Salami - by Lyfaen - 07-13-2022, 02:38 AM
RE: HoS Application - Quentin Salami - by Corny - 07-13-2022, 06:52 AM
RE: HoS Application - Quentin Salami - by Caro - 09-05-2022, 12:34 PM