HoS Application - Quentin Salami
(07-04-2022, 11:42 AM)DummySian Wrote: Have played some security shifts with them, and I can say that their behaviour towards people was changed quickly after they considered trying out for HoS.
I did see them make a lot of mistakes, I can not say they were always friendly. Quentin did arrest some people without a reason I said wasn't valid enough and still continued after I told them not to.
But as I said, their behavior changed, they act more friendly now and try to listen to me and other HoS players and Quentin is pretty active on comms and working in team. Although, I still see that you don't really understand some things, but don't be afraid to ask about them.
I'd be happy to see you on the team as a HoS, but I do think you still need practice.
Either way, +1y, +1
Either w

First of all I want to thank you and everyone who replyed to this thread so far. Second I'd like to say that I don't quite remember the interaction where you told me to not arrest someone and I did it anyway but I want to apologize if it was indeed a thing that I did. I usually try to listen to the HoS and more experienced sec players. It is also true that from when I started to think about applying for HoS (which is not a super recent thing) I started playing a bit differently thanks even to the tips I gathered from some other HoS. That made me change my view on the role, I started viewing it more as a team game (wich it is). Expecially in my first games i saw the sec almost as a "single-player" role which may have made me look unfriendly but that was never my objective and so for that i want to apologize too. Finally it is true that I'm not super robust in some aspects of the game but I'm trying to improve myself and if in this days you are on the station I'd be happy to have you as a teacher!

That was all I had to say for now. Thanks again to everyone who took time to make a post on my app and as always...
It is time to stop the crime!  B-33

Messages In This Thread
HoS Application - Quentin Salami - by elia2904 - 06-26-2022, 05:42 PM
RE: HoS Application - Quentin Salami - by elia2904 - 07-04-2022, 03:06 PM
RE: HoS Application - Quentin Salami - by Chayot - 07-05-2022, 03:02 PM
RE: HoS Application - Quentin Salami - by Lyfaen - 07-13-2022, 02:38 AM
RE: HoS Application - Quentin Salami - by Corny - 07-13-2022, 06:52 AM
RE: HoS Application - Quentin Salami - by Caro - 09-05-2022, 12:34 PM