Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
Midround nukies/syndicate strike force: Plans and community feedback
I like nukies sprinkled in from time to time just to shake things up. For example if Bill is online I almost come to expect some kind of wild madness on the rp server that I don't normally see. And that is GOOD a palate cleanser can do wonders for round after round of the same old game type/antag groups you find on the RP servers.

That being said this has some merit but the fishing problem alone makes me hesitant. What are the other antag types allowed in the round beforehand? Is it the standrad rp burrito of vampire, changeling, traitor? Then we get into ok the nukies are defeated does the round continue like nothing happened?

Then we get into the time crunch problem. They not only start late, but have to do additional objectives before they get to do their final objective? It just screams yeah midround nukies are never even going to get to set up their bomb and if they do we come to another point of contention. Up to 3 nukies with non nukie gear defending the bomb if by some miracle they get it setup is just kind of destined to fail.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Midround nukies/syndicate strike force: Plans and community feedback - by DioChasek - 06-22-2022, 10:47 PM