Feedback feedback for mexicat
Thumbs Down 
you should provide warnings to those of minor offences and allow them to either get reminded of the rule they have broken or to explain their actions rather than doing an immediate ban which can agitate people, yes i am aware that i broke a specific rule on using a word, however i forgot about such rule and would have loved to get reminded and to explain why i said such words instead of having a sudden hour and a half ban which has agitated me due to the sudden-ness of such ban  it's okay, he'll be up again before you know it

(06-21-2022, 11:14 AM)jamer45290 Wrote: you should provide warnings to those of minor offences and allow them to either get reminded of the rule they have broken or to explain their actions rather than doing an immediate ban which can agitate people, yes i am aware that i broke a specific rule on using a word, however i forgot about such rule and would have loved to get reminded and to explain why i said such words instead of having a sudden hour and a half ban which has agitated me due to the sudden-ness of such ban  it's okay, he'll be up again before you know it

this is also my first time using the forums so i have forgotten to attach the following details 
Server: Goonstation 3RP

Date + time: roughly 19:53F GMT-1 21/06/22
That minor ban WAS a warning. You have almost 200 rounds played, you should know better by now.

Additionally:

[Image: unknown.png]