Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The DetGadget Hat should not discriminate against the terminally drunk
If you think about it the detective was probably wasted when they programmed it so if anything it shouldn't understand sober speech.
Accents also can get in the way since they give different Speech.
But how do you fix it? You are asking the devs to make them be able to pick up any drunk algortihim and accent algorithim for mechanic so everyone can use it.
And remember you can use ANY PHRAZE you like.
(06-20-2022, 08:01 AM)Kotlol Wrote: Accents also can get in the way since they give different Speech.
But how do you fix it? You are asking the devs to make them be able to pick up any drunk algortihim and accent algorithim for mechanic so everyone can use it.

As far as I'm aware, there's a way to check for what the player typed before modifications from accents/booze.
(06-20-2022, 07:11 AM)Mouse Wrote: if anything it shouldn't understand sober speech.

I both hate and love that idea.
(06-20-2022, 08:31 AM)Rmeaper Wrote:
(06-20-2022, 08:01 AM)Kotlol Wrote: Accents also can get in the way since they give different Speech.

As far as I'm aware, there's a way to check for what the player typed before modifications from accents/booze.

yeah way back i think there were a few incidents of people's drunkspeech making them sound like they're saying bad words but actually did not type them in