Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fishing, we need more of it.
We all know the rancher can fish for ...fish, but only in specific circumenstances.
Space rifts , fishing portals and portals to places with water only are what you need to start fishing.

Now while we don't wanna trigger things like space rifts and fishing portals from the get go...
I still think we should have a way to allow ranchers to fish in some way or another.

The idea? FISHING TANKS.
A place where you can go fish whenever.
But not just for ranchers, but for anyone who can get their hands on a fishing rod.

Now where would this be located? Not on the ranch, so maybe something added to the owlery?
That or a place off station.... I am not sure yet.

Im just in conceptual phaze...
I also had ideas of upgrading the tank but then we get a "Fisherman" job wich is also gonna be coding hell for players.
No I just suggest something "like the fishing portal" functionality wise, but only allowing standard fish. Also it's stationary and needs power...

I did suggest this before in a rancher thread but here we go again, putting it loose from the conversation.
when I finally make the design doc for my pipe dream of an aquaculture system it's OVER for you people (editor's note: by "it" he means "days without fish on your minds" or something)
(07-22-2022, 04:54 PM)Waffleloffle Wrote: when I finally make the design doc for my pipe dream of an aquaculture system it's OVER for you people (editor's note: by "it" he means "days without fish on your minds" or something)

Since I can't code to save my life, I am curious on it big grin