Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bitcoins
You should be able to use the money in your bank account to buy bitcoins that can't be stolen but are worthless by the end of the round
They're already in the game, dude. They're ~secret~ though so SHHHHHHHHHHH
Cogwerks Wrote:They're already in the game, dude. They're ~secret~ though so SHHHHHHHHHHH

If you're telling the truth I know exactly how to possible have a clue at making them. Honk.
I think he's joking about regular money being useless.

Can the AI steal from player's ATM accounts?
I'm not joking... and if you think money is useless, you are missing out on a whole lot.
can we get some hints on how to become ~elite hackers~ and hack into the cyberspace of internet money and hacking
Cogwerks Wrote:I'm not joking... and if you think money is useless, you are missing out on a whole lot.
I mean personal cash, not the station budget

(I'd love to run a QM gimmick where I throw away the entire station budget while yelling at all the sheeple about how bitcoins are the future)
Can I start an anonymous online drug marketplace called "Fibrilith Road" using bitcoins as my currency? It's the perfect plan. Sec will never kick down my door again!
Only if you can find a way to use medibots to anonymously deliver your drugs, one injection at a time (oh how this will be abused!)
VictorMAngoStein Wrote:I think he's joking about regular money being useless.

Well yeah it's easy to steal money from people's accounts but you need their ID and password for stealing from their card. Just use the bank machine in customs.
KikiMofo Wrote:
VictorMAngoStein Wrote:I think he's joking about regular money being useless.

Well yeah it's easy to steal money from people's accounts but you need their ID and password for stealing from their card. Just use the bank machine in customs.

I've done this to turn a borged persons account into the AI/borg account and charged the crew money to open doors and stuff. We made a killing. I just took however much directly out of their account.
I think it would be cool if credit transactions were placed on that site that shows the security tickets.

You could probably metagame and figure out which players are likely bribable with cigarettes or discount dans. (don't do this)
I probably should mention that I sorta got the idea for public credit transactions from the bitcoin blockchain

blockchain.info is a site you can check out