Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bank Records keeps a record of who moves funding around
Tired of the captain taking all of Cargo's budget at round start? Fed up with someone stealing all of Cargo's hard-earned money and getting away scot-free? Well me too!

This idea is simple, the bank records console has a tab to keep track of who does what with funds. The idea here is this would hold people accountable for gross mismanagement of funds. With this feature, security could actually punish money laundering!
i like this idea a lot, it opens a lot of potential for putting foot to ass for stealing money and also more fun on rp stuff
I am surprised this wasn't a feature yet to know wich ID made the transfers
Could do it like a statement, where you could log into your account on an ATM and see every paycheck deposit, every withdraw.

Maybe have the credit transfer devices do that, and print a paper receipt as well. Prove to Sec your firearm was legally purchased from a shady merchant.
(06-18-2022, 06:41 AM)Frank_Stein Wrote: Could do it like a statement, where you could log into your account on an ATM and see every paycheck deposit, every withdraw.

Maybe have the credit transfer devices do that, and print a paper receipt as well. Prove to Sec your firearm was legally purchased from a shady merchant.

There's some infrastructure in place for this to be done on the mainframe, iirc there's already an access code in the code for banking. I would absolutely love it if someone took the time to have this connect to the wired network (so send a packet for every transaction) and be stored on the mainframe for people to look at and potentially edit. Statements could then pull from this master list.
Yeah this is one antag and questionable player gimmick that I hate with a passion. For all that is good someone get on this.