Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
make the robotics labs and kitchen a little bigger
on cog 1 and cog 2 the robotics labs are pretty small especially at highpop when there's 3-4 roboticists and just as many cyborgs packed in there like sardines, there isn't a whole lot of room to maneuver when you have people moving crates in, the fabricators, the tables, the surgical tables, the rechargers, it's just so congested it makes me want to scream

same story on donut 3, and could stand to be made bigger on oshan too

the kitchen could be made to be a cinch bigger too, sometimes you have sous-chefs and it gets a little crowded in there when you're re-enacting an episode of the 3 stooges
There are alot of places on stations I want to changed myself.

Mostly since of the following:
- Too Small.
- Poorly sized/maintaned (think you gotta go from 1 corner to the other to do 1 small thing)
- Lacking features of other stations
- Location is bad. (Aka in a terrible corner, too far from a department it needs to work with alot.)

So I am for this suggestion. Let me give you 3 of my biggest examples...

1: Donut 3's Chapel. It's too big with that extra space in the west, a secret room and a funeral room as well. The chaplain's office is also way too big.
Best chapel to build large structures in it for something, but... for basic use it's pointless.

2: Kondaru's southern airlocks security point/where stock trading is.
Litterly one of the biggest security points in the game with an own brig and it's just SLAB DAB there.. where no one really goes to pass. It's not arrivals or anything, it's only stock trading and the occasional stock trader, but otherwise it is empty all the time.

3: Botany Donut 3 vs Ranch. Donut 3's botany is a cluttered mess, where as the ranch is ABSOLUTELY HUGE! Yes there is a secret botany near by in maintainance, but the main one you are bumping shoulders the whole time, while the rancher has waaaaaaaay too much room for their chickens. It's litterly 1 player having twice to 3 times as much space as the botanists that can get up to 4. Not a good size economy.