Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Changeling Medical Chem Immunity
Make changelings immune to all medical chemicals
Changelings being able to heal with standard medical chemicals seems strange to me, they are a shape shifting space monster who are probably 99% flesh and yet standard medical chems work on them? Changelings being able to walk into medbay and heal all of their damage seems somewhat out of character to me (I know, super RP). I mean what seems more fitting, a changeling walking into medbay, asking the medical staff nicely to heal all its injuries, then walking off, or a changeling skulking off to a dark corner of the station and entering regenerative stasis to heal. Hell, maybe people will actually use regenerative stasis for a change.
Readster Wrote:Make changelings immune to all medical chemicals
Changelings being able to heal with standard medical chemicals seems strange to me, they are a shape shifting space monster who are probably 99% flesh and yet standard medical chems work on them? Changelings being able to walk into medbay and heal all of their damage seems somewhat out of character to me (I know, super RP). I mean what seems more fitting, a changeling walking into medbay, asking the medical staff nicely to heal all its injuries, then walking off, or a changeling skulking off to a dark corner of the station and entering regenerative stasis to heal. Hell, maybe people will actually use regenerative stasis for a change.

Well it's been awhile since I was last a changeling so I'm not sure if this already happens but I suggest a trade. If the changeling can't heal with conventional means then I think every time he absorbs someone he gets a boost, like a bonus speed healing once they are absorbed and maybe stun resist while in human form for about 3 minutes? I mean shambler is already stun resistant so that wouldn't matter.